Teens Braces Orthodontist Upper West Side NYC
Teens have more braces options than ever before in creating a beautiful smile. From traditional braces to “invisible” braces to Invisalign Teen: the number of modern and effective braces treatment options is constantly growing and Dr. Olga Bukholts, DDS practice, Perfect Smiles Orthodontics, located on the Upper West Side in NYC offers the most modern styles and treatments available on the market for every budget and lifestyle. As a teen, wearing braces doesn’t have to be a big deal, and most of the time, you won’t even notice that they are there.
The teen braces orthodontist has strong relationships with the Upper West Side ,New York City, Public and Private Middle Schools and High Schools including: York Preparatory School, Alexander Robertson School, P.S. 344: The Anderson School, Alexander Robertson School, Alexander Robertson School, P.S. 199: Jessie Isador Straus Alexander Robertson School, and Special Music School (Kaufman Music Center). Chances are that if you know a teenager attending one of these schools they are wearing braces (or have been fitted with braces) by Olga Bukholts, DDS.
My 13 year old son and I have been a long time patients of Dr. Olga Bukholts and love her personalized service. She is an NYC orthodontist who you learn to completely trust as a patient. She listens to your concerns and explains in great details what can/should be done to achieve the desired result. Having been previously treated by several Manhattan orthodontists I was immediately impressed by the atmosphere, service and competitive prices offered by Perfect Smiles Orthodontics. Definitely 5 stars and a strong recommendation for those looking for an orthodontist who provides an excellent service and value for money!!! ~ YELP
* To schedule a free braces consultation at our Orthodontists’s Upper West Side office please phone (646) 368-1819 or click here to request a braces consultation via our online form.
Perfect Smiles Orthodontics Offers Contemporary Braces for Teenagers Including:
Perfect Smile Orthodontics provides specialized orthodontic care for teens. Our practice is welcoming, friendly, ultra-modern, and fun, and we treat our patients in a caring, professional, and gentle manner. We use the newest, most advanced and effective orthodontic techniques to achieve lasting, beautiful smiles for our patients no matter the budget and lifestyle.
How long will I have to wear braces?
The amount of time it takes to treat your smile with braces depends on three key factors:
- Early treatment: Early treatment allows orthodontists to monitor the growth of the jaw and recommend further orthodontic treatment if it becomes necessary. Not everybody receives early orthodontic treatment, and in some cases, it may be recommended that a patient wait until he or she is older to receive treatment. Please follow this link to learn more about: pediatric orthodontics.
- What needs correction: The amount of orthodontic treatment and time spent wearing braces to correct a problem will determine how long the process takes. Different patients react to treatments differently, so while it may take one patient only 12 months to complete their braces treatment, it may take another patient 24 months. Braces treatment times can vary depending on how quickly your body responds and how much work is needed to give you the show-stopping smile you expect.
- YOU! Your willingness to use the braces and/or orthodontic appliances your orthodontist gives you plays a major role in the length of time it takes to complete your treatment. Always remember to take care of your braces and appliances; this truly will help make your treatment shorter!
The Benefits of Choosing Our Upper West Side, NYC, Orthodontic Practice:
- Modern Technology
- Phenomenal Waiting Room & Amenities
- State of the Art & Rast Treatment Plans
- Convenient Upper West Side, NYC Location
- Caring & Friendly Staff
- Professionalism and Attention to Detail
- Trusted Results
- Superior Quality & Treatment
- Warm, Inviting, and High-Tech Atmosphere
Oftentimes orthodontic braces can usually be completed in one comprehensive orthodontic phase from 12-24 months instead of the early two-phase treatment approach that is recommended for the more significant problems. After the removal of braces, retainers are fitted and placed to maintain the orthodontic corrections as the bone is allowed to reorganize to stabilize the results. Our teeth have the potential to shift throughout life, therefore, long term retention is necessary to prevent undesirable shifting associated with the normal ageing process.
Our best in class Upper West Side, NYC orthodontist, Dr. Olga Bukholts, DDS, prides herself with providing your teen highly personalized and comprehensive orthodontic care before, during, and after your teen’s orthodontic treatment. Her philosophy of orthodontist to patient care at every visit has made Perfect Smiles Orthodontics one of the most trusted and respected practices in NYC. Dr. Bukholts uses the latest orthodontic braces and techniques to provide the best results possible. For more information about your customized orthodontic treatment please contact our Upper West Side, NYC, orthodontic practice.
Perfect Smiles Orthodontics
263 West End Avenue , #1A
New York, NY 10023